Life at Magnate Wealth Management
Magnate Wealth Management is a great place to work, and it’s all because of our people. So if you want to have a great career and have fun along the way, you’ve come to the right place.
Our employment philosophy is simple: A content, well-cared-for workforce leads to happier, more satisfied clients. We’ve created a family atmosphere that attracts and retains top talent because we know that means long-term relationships with our clientele.
We also believe in giving back. Our team is committed to donating our time and treasure to charitable organizations in our communities and across the country. We encourage our staff at Magnate Wealth Managment to do the same. The firm matches up to $100 in charitable donations per staff member each year and employees are encouraged to take a day off each year to volunteer.
Magnate Wealth Management also has a great benefits package that includes a suite of unique advantages.
- Comprehensive & Competitive Medical/Dental/Vision Coverage
- Health Care and Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts and Short Term Disability
- Corporate Retirement Plan with company match
- Paid Holidays
- PTO, Volunteer Leave, Birthday Leave, Bereavement Leave, Parental Leave (for Mothers and Fathers)
- Fitness Center access (coming soon)
- Cell Phone
- Country Club Membership
Additional and Unusual Benefits
- Free Financial Planning
- Employee Charitable donation match program
- 4 week Paid Sabbatical (eligible 6th year of employment)
- Service Awards (Rolex watch received at 10 year anniversary)
- Career Training
- Employees can register for a chance to receive tickets to local concerts, UK football/basketball and UL football/basketball games
Take some time getting to know us through the history of the firm. Hopefully you’ll think Magnate Wealth Management is a great place to take the next step in your career.