Benefits for Plan Participants
Globally Diversified Investments
Our investment platform, developed through years of extensive research and based on Modern Portfolio Theory, features dynamic, globally diversified asset allocation models designed to minimize expenses and control risk while focusing on long-term investment performance.
The Magnate 401(k) offers
- Extensive diversification. Investing isn’t merely about generating returns — it’s equally about managing risk. That’s why our 401(k) solution is designed first to manage investment risks — such as market risk, credit risk, interest rate risk, and geopolitical risk. We accomplish this through extensive global diversification, offering asset allocation models that feature multiple asset classes and market sectors.
- As always, diversification does not assure a profit or protect against loss in a declining market, and there are no guarantees that a diversified portfolio will outperform a non-diversified portfolio. All investments have inherent risks, including loss of principal, for investments such as mutual funds and ETFs. Of course, past performance does not guarantee future results.
- Consistent, evidence-based strategy through our time-tested investment approach. Extensive global diversification enables you to participate in the returns offered by the global financial markets. Our evidence-based asset allocation strategy and long-term investment approach and asset allocation strategy help you manage risks and costs over the years.
- Institutional mutual funds and ETFs. Magnate Wealth Management offers access to low-cost investments used by some of the nation’s largest institutional investors, such as institutional mutual funds and exchange-traded funds.
- Systematic rebalancing and portfolio monitoring. Even the best-designed investment strategies need periodic adjustments. The movement of the markets can cause asset allocations to drift, causing inefficiencies. We monitor and systematically rebalance your investments to ensure your investments align with your risk tolerance, time horizon and investment goals.
With The Magnate 401(k) Plan, we provide you access to the information necessary to make educated investment decisions.
Our professional advice is designed to help keep your retirement plan on track by:
- Assessing your risk tolerance and providing you an asset allocation analysis
- Designing comprehensive portfolios that align your risk tolerance, time horizon and investment goals
- Providing ongoing education about personal finance through articles, newsletters, workshops and webinars.
- Giving you personal access to an experienced financial advisor via phone and email
- Offering you 24/7 online account access
Prospective clients should rely exclusively on securities’ offering materials when considering whether to invest. Before making an investment decision, prospective investors should carefully consider their investment objectives, risk factors, and expenses. This and other important information is contained in each fund’s prospectus, which can be obtained from your investment advisor and should be read carefully before investing.