Determining Your Needs
Out the outset of our relationship, we will work diligently with your leadership to analyze the following critical items:
- Mission statement
- Strategic plan
- Short- and long-term objectives
- Annual budget
- Key priorities
- Legal and financial structure of the organization
- Other matters as appropriate
The feedback you provide will serve as our guide governing the management of your assets. The steps below outline how we will create, implement and manage a custom-tailored investment plan for you.
- Your Objectives: perform an in-depth review to ensure an accurate assessment of your risk tolerance and assist you in aligning an investment time horizon corresponding with your goals.
- Your Investment Policy Statement: Assist in creating, reviewing or rewriting (as appropriate), so it accurately reflects your investment objectives while helping to mitigate the liability risk for board members and the organization.
- Your Globally-Diversified Asset Allocation Strategy:developed to align your goals, need for liquidity and risk tolerance.
- Your Portfolio Rebalancing: Provide ongoing, continuous management of your portfolio, including systematic restoration to your intended asset allocation to keep risk levels in check and minimize risk.
- Your Account Record-Keeping: Handle account related tasks, providing you monthly reports and 24/7 online access to your accounts.
- Your Account Monitoring: Regularly conduct reviews of your Investment Policy Statement and Asset Allocation to confirm everything is appropriate for and meets your organization’s ever-changing needs.
Down to the smallest detail, Magnate Wealth Management always emphasizes your best interest when handling your institutional investment needs.