Benefits for Employers
One Simple Solution
More time. The Magnate 401(k) Plan lets you outsource your company’s administrative duties, saving you time and reducing your burden and paperwork. Free up your HR and Finance department to work on more important projects that promote your company’s growth.
More money. Our compensation is limited to a one-time set-up fee and one annual management fee*, which includes our advisory services, plan administration and investment management expenses. Our tiered fee schedule automatically reduces your fee as your plan’s assets grow.
More morale. Our professionally managed evidence-based portfolios offer globally diversified asset allocation models to meet your plan participant’s investment needs. Your Magnate Wealth Advisor will provide the information necessary to help them make educated decisions, ultimately leading to more satisfied employees.
Proactive reporting. Magnate Wealth proactively handles all account-related record-keeping duties and provides your employees regular reports and statements along with 24/7 access to their accounts.
Peace of mind. Providing guidance in creating, reviewing or rewriting your Investment Policy Statement to conducting periodic reviews to assist in complying with current and new regulations, Magnate Wealth Management keeps our fingers on the pulse of all the regulatory and legal issues to help you manage your liability. As a Registered Investment Advisor, our advice is always in your and your employees’ best interests.
Automated system. By choosing The Magnate 401(k) Plan, you’ll experience ease and convenience you never thought possible — starting with an easy transition from your existing plan.
Our Advisors at Magnate Wealth Management will:
- Design your plan
- Prepare all necessary documents
- Review key features of the plan with your staff
- Mail notifications to employees
- Open and administer accounts
- Transfer assets and employee data
Our Advisors handle all account-related record-keeping and ongoing monitoring by:
- Sending quarterly statements to plan participants
- Tracking company contributions and legal documentation
- Executing asset reviews
- Conducting compliance review of TPAs
Our Advisors help your employees make educated investment decisions by:
- Helping them assess their risk tolerance
- Giving them an asset allocation analysis
- Executing our fiduciary duty to serve our clients’ best interests
- Delivering comprehensive portfolios that match each participant’s risk tolerance, time horizon and investment goals
- Giving each employee personal access to an experienced financial advisor via phone and email
- Teaching your employees about personal finance through articles, newsletters, workshops and webinars.
- Offering 24/7 online account access
401(k) plans lacking these features may create liabilities for employers and potentially cost employees unnecessary money.
*Services covered by this fee include record-keeping and custodial access, annual administration and advisory services. Additional fees apply for participant loans or distributions, additional payroll sources, postage, additional employer consulting, record-keeping and termination/deconversion services above and beyond what is included in the plan.